I ORDERED OVER 4000K CUPS FROM THIS PLACE ON MARCH 14TH, 2012 AND AS OF APRIL 3RD I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ENTIRE ORDER.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COPANY THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!

AS OF TODAY I STILL HAV ONLY A PARTIAL ORDER OF CUPS....I AM SO PISSED I COULD WALK FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO NJ AND SLAP THE HALF ORDER ON THE COUNTER.

I CALLED OVER 5 TIMES EACH TIME I WAS GIVEN A DELIEVERY DATE, THAT CAME AND WENT, AND STILL NO SUPPLIES.I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER AND IT WAS SO IRONIC HE HAS JUST LEFT THE BUILDING...HMMMMM

Had an Experience with Creamy Havens Ice Cream Shop?

Comments

I also simply wrote this to inform everyone or anyone who was thinking of using their services, that they are the nto quckiest in services, nor are you kept informed that items will not be shipped in a timely manner!! This is just FYI! Had I read reviews on them prior to using their service I am sure I would have not used them!

Dood!The larger quanity of cups did arrive in timely manner which were 3000 cups, the smaller number of cups took a very long time to arrive, and I was never informed they were back ordered, would be shipped at a later date!

Now, had this happened then there would be no need to place any comments on "Pissed Consumer! I mean really, if you are running a business, who waits "two months" for a cup supply?

Where they do that at?any way thank you for your comment!

hmm...I sure wouldn't expect to get 4000 cups within 2 weeks. You need to order that stuff 2 months in advance of projected need, dood.